His current research focus is to study Iron overload in Substantia Nigra (SN) using Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping (QSM) and R2* mapping and to quantify Substantia Nigra (SN) damage in Idiopathic rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder (iRBD) patients and Neurodegenerative (Parkinson’s/Progressive Supranuclear Palsy) disease patients using multimodal MRI and to determine biomarker efficacy by studying SN volume and signal intensity variations in Neuromelanin-sensitive imaging, Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI), Neurite Orientation and Dispersion Density Imaging (NODDI), T2-FLAIR (Fluid Attenuated Inversion Recovery).
- ToM (Theory of Mind) in Parkinson’s Disease (PD) Patients, ICM, Paris, 2018 :
This project involved extracting signals in brain regions to construct a functional conectome on resting state fMRI (functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging) with an aim to compare interaction strength on each conection between PD patients (impaired and intact ToM) and healthy controls.
- MEDUSA (Medical Distributed Utilization of Services & Applications) in collaboration with Central Radiology Department, Pitié-Salpétrière Hospital; Telecom SudParis, Évry; Philips Healthcare, Best, Netherlands (2014-2015):
Transnational, industry-driven research, development and innovation project in the domain of software innovation funded by ITEA/EUREKA called MEDUSA project: https://medusa.wp.imtbs-tsp.eu/”. Project aim was to enhance the quality of diagnosis and decision making in acute and/or critical situations of a patient’s condition. Organ detection in CT/MR images; medical image registration & application implementation on the common cloud computing platform. Programming using MATLAB and C++(OpenCV).
- Subjective gaming experience: combating selective attention with video cued debriefs, Denmark (2014):
Study on selective attention and the effect during game play using Eye Tracking and Heart Rate Monitoring devices. Race and First person shooter games used for experiments. Psychophysical subjective experimentation performed using several expert and non-expert gamers.
- XLcloud project: XLcloud.org, 2013, France
Funded by French FSN (Fonds national pour la Société Numérique) programme:
Project aimed to define and demonstrate the principles of High Performance Computing as a service for all those applications that involve highly intensive calculations, 3D rendering, video streaming and remote visualisation.
- TÜBITAK project: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, 2011:
Encoder Assisted Video Resolution Improvement in Compressed Video.